petal fall

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

All Our Dreams Can Come True



Assalammualaikum wbt



Syukur Alhamdulillah. This is my 1st blog and all the while I never thought in 1 day I will have my own blog.  This is an amazing journey learning MIS750. 


I would like to express my sincere thank you to my free and easy style lecture, DR Norzaidi for his contribution and valuable knowledge during MIS class. Thank you for all the support, concern and sharing your knowledge and experience with us. I do appreciate, truly happy and enjoy having a class with you. His advice is valuable and has given me a new perspective in technology especial in IT Security, what it e-commerce, cyber security and etc. 

Even though the purpose of this blog created as part of the requirement of this subject and compulsory assignment to EMBA MIS750 student but in the other hand, learning information technology  has changed my life in a positive way. And now. I am busy reading newspaper and collecting information about technology. So, I hope this information can be shared during my presentation about on Chapter 10 - Impact IT to Individual, Society and Organization on 10May2015. The assignments made me to understand, grasp and digest the principles.


Last but not least, I take this opportunity to express my thanks to one and only beloved husband, Zahari Mohd Ghazali for his coach and motivation. He is my motivator and inspires me to do the best of things in my life. Thank you so much for your time, patience, love, care and affection to me. Sharing life with someone like you so wonderful. He always remind me – the biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all. Again, thank you so much for your love and being the most cherished people in my life!.


No comments:

Post a Comment